Monday, October 20, 2008

So during 10th hour today, Cathy, one of our secretaries, comes over the intercom and asks me if I have a brown leather bag. I say yes, and she tells me that she thinks she has my bag in the school office! I was very surprised at this because my bag had been in the foreign language office. So after school I go down to the office and sure enough, there is my bag! Someone had stole my bag and rummaged through it and then left it in one of the girl's bathrooms! It was not my purse, just my school bag, so there was no money in it. So that was a relief.
But then after that, I talked to another teacher who had been in the office today as well, and she is missing her wallet! She didn't have a lot of cash in her wallet, but she did have credit and debit cards in there. So I hope this gets resolved quickly . . . we have cameras and I'm going to file a report tomorrow morning!

No comments: