Monday, October 13, 2008

New Job

So I have not written in a long time, so sorry for starting this blog and then not keeping it up to date! Well, the first nine weeks of school is already over and it is going great. Even though I don't have my own room, it's great. Hopefully I will have my own room next year or the year after, and I don't mind paying my dues.
Joshua had his last soccer game on Saturday. He has 2 goals for the season. I think that's pretty good for his first season! So now, we're going to see about signing Sophia up for gymnastics. I just talked to my preacher's wife tonight about where she takes their daughter, so I think I'm going to go check out their website and call them tomorrow.
The kids and I went to my parent's house yesterday after church and hung out all afternoon. We went to eat at Wheeler's for supper and then I went home. All three kids fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep for the night!! That was nice! I dusted the mantle and all the photos above the fireplace in the kid's living room, which Jose has been complaining about for a while. I picked up all the toys and stuff downstairs, too, and then still had time to chill out and watch some TV!
This week is the Educator Discount Week at Barnes and Noble, so I went tonight with Joshua to buy a couple books. I saved a lot of money! I'm going to go back when I get paid to buy some more!

No comments: